Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Happy Update

Two bits of good news to report this day. CAPTCHA continues to work at The Pirate Bay, and Demonoid can be counted as back among the living!

I don't know the exact status of the DDoS attack that had virtually knocked Demonoid out for a few days, but the update statement on their main page says: "We have the problem under control now." I am going to take them at their word and wish them all the best.

No torrents from me today. My plan was to get back in the swing of things more and upload the Saturday edition of Mike Rivero's What Really Happened and the weekly Webster Tarpley show, World Crisis Radio. As it turned out, however, Tarpley was rebroadcasting his show from last Saturday, and my computer is somewhat bogged down with other tasks right now so I'm probably going to delay until tomorrow uploading the Rivero show.

I am thankful for the interest that's been shown in the blog so far. Please keep the comments coming and keep spreading the word about spreading the word.

Oh, and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it! Keep up the good work. It's a helluva chore doing this day after day. Your work is appreciated. I do have one question/request. From what I can tell you started uploading AJ in November. Is there any chance you can seed your older Alex Jones and if possible Infowarrior shows from Nov through now. I'm trying to get them all and keep them seeded. Thanks again!

sebaygo1 said...

I actually first began uploading Jones shows in February of 2009. I don't have any files going back that far, but I did start keeping them some time in August of last year.

Seeding those old files would pose kind of a problem, though... at least with my current setup. Basically anything more than about a month old gets burned to CDs so that I have a little free space on my HardDrive.

I work from an older computer with a 40gB HD. I've been hoping for a long time to get enough money ahead to buy a decent external HD. I know there are some really reasonable prices these days, but between some health issues and other things I'd rather not go into, it just seems like getting an extra $60 or $70 bucks ahead for that purpose is awfully hard to do. [We spent over $200 on auto repairs this week, and did not have enough money to fix everything that needed fixing.]

Anyway, enough about that.

If you have a suggestion of how to make those older files on CDs available in the meantime, I'll be interested in hearing it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

not to confuse, but changed my name from abbeenoremul to gedude