Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Truth is Out There re Jack Blood, et al

I have noticed this week that Jack Blood seems to have returned from whatever sort of hiatus he was on, and having Jack back is a good thing.

Up until a couple of weeks ago or so, I was trying [without 100% success] to upload as torrents the Jack Blood shows [Deadline Live] that made it into his podcast archive. Then I discovered via this blog that there was another guy -- gedude -- truly doing "due diligence" to that effort.

You can find his Jack Blood show torrents, as well as Jason Bermas shows and other things of interest at ExtraTorrent, The Pirate Bay as well as some at Demonoid.

What's more, he has a much more full-featured blog than the one here, named the truth is out there. There's a whole lot of work going on there. Check him out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY thanks for the praise. I'd like to welcome open minded intelligent people who can form their own opinions to check out my blog. My English ain't the best and I may be slow to post on certain things, but my intentions are good.