Sunday, May 30, 2010

Torrents - 2010 May 30 SU

I don't know of a better way than posting here to give a "heads-up" to consumers of these torrents. I'm going to be away from home for a few hours this afternoon/evening for something of a family outing. This is most likely going to cause my upload of the Sunday Alex Jones Show to be done later than is typical. I don't expect it to be drastically late -- probably something on the order of an hour or two.

Alex mentioned Friday that his Monday broadcast was going to not be live, but rather a "best of" program [usually meaning an assemblage of interviews taken from various shows in the past few weeks]. I don't know at this point whether today's show will be similar to that or live.

I hope today's delay does not cause much inconvenience, and I hope that everyone is having a great weekend. I will upload the Jones show and today's No Agenda as soon as possible.



Back to Sebagotown a little later than I had thought. My goal is usually to get Alex Jones uploaded within 30 to 40 minutes after the end of the show. Today is was almost exactly 3 hours. Anyway, here we go with today's torrents.

The Alex Jones Show - May 30 SU
Torrage link: HERE
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read]

Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]

No Agenda - May 30 SU
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much.

Just want you to know that the work you do is appreciated.

sebaygo1 said...

Thank you, Anonymous, for the recognition. It means a great deal to me.