Friday, April 30, 2010

Torrents - 2010 Apr 30 FR

So far for this day, it is once again only the Alex Jones Show. That could change later, but no promises. I would really like for everything to return to some semblance of normalcy so that I could get back to uploading more than one show.

As of this moment I am still blocked from uploading to The Pirate Bay due to their CAPTCHA problem. I'll continue to check on the status of that regularly.

Here are the links to today's uploads so far.
BTJunkie (their links sometimes take 30-60 minutes to start working)

ExtraTorrent

Fenopy

Torrentzap

Pirate Bay ...update
Stay tuned for more torrents and additional updates. And if you have the opportunity, please spread the word about this blog as you spread the material contained in these torrents. Thanks!

UPDATE: Within the past hour CAPTCHA at The Pirate Bay has begun working again. Hopefully this fix will last much longer than the last.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should try onebigtorrent.org, site seems catered to truth info

sebaygo1 said...

Thanks for the tip.

The name sounds vaguely familiar, but I don't think I've ever tried it. I will check them out this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi sebaygo :)

you can upload your torrents to http://torrage.com/
and put the resulting link to your torrent in your blog

hope that helps

and thanks for sharing