Monday, May 10, 2010

Torrents - 2010 May 10 MO

I'm going to try sort of a pseudo "live blogging" approach today -- i.e., instead of waiting until the very end of the day to post here the sum of what I have uploaded, I am going to attempt to update this post as uploads are complete. If you've been following here you surely know by now that formats/protocols continue to be somewhat in a state of flux. I imagine it won't take too long, though, to arrive at a way of doing things that works best for me and then we'll have a greater measure of stability/consistency.

Today's torrents:

No Agenda - May 09 SU

As No Agenda [which streams on Sundays and Thursdays] approaches its 200th episode, the show just gets better and better. In my humble opinion it's a better tool than many bigger/better-known shows for waking up people who are currently addicted to mainstream corporate media.
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

The Alex Jones Show - May 10 MO

Alex has Max Keiser on the show today. I think he's a very good guest, but Alex seems to interrupt him unmercifully -- to my mind more so than any other regular guest. I find myself wishing I was in the studio, standing behind AJ with a water pistol!
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

What Really Happened with Mike Rivero - May 10 MO
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

I believe that's all for today. If all goes according to plan, I should be back in a few hours to respond to some comments, though.

No comments: