Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Torrents - 2010 May 04 TU

I am still experimenting a little with how to most effectively provide information about the torrents I am uploading each day, so don't expect complete day to day uniformity here for a while yet.

One thing I am adding new today is a Torrage link for each torrent I'm uploading. If you're unfamiliar with this service, please visit Torrage.com and take a look at the elegant simplicity of what they offer. I was first exposed to this late last year [December?], thought it looked really cool, and then promptly forgot about it. Thanks to the anon commenter here who brought it up.

In addition to Torrage, the following torrents were uploaded to BTJunkie, Demonoid, ExtraTorrent, Fenopy and TPB. Oh, and I'm also including a magnet link.

The Alex Jones Show - May 04 TU
Torrage link:
HERE

Magnet link:
HERE

Deadline Live with Jack Blood - May 03 MO
Torrage link:
HERE

Magnet link:
HERE

What Really Happened with Mike Rivero - May 04 TU
Torrage link:
HERE

Magnet link:
HERE

No comments: