Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Torrents - 2010 May 12 WE

Here are the day's torrents, in the order uploaded.

The Alex Jones Show - May 12 WE

Be aware of a Re-Run Alert on today's Jones show. It's a paste-together of previously broadcast interviews from various recent shows. Featured are: Jim Traficant, Gerald Celente, Bill Murphy and Dr. Russell Blaylock.
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

What Really Happened with Mike Rivero - May 12 WE
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

I am just getting started on this week's episode of Guns & Butter, and hope to have it up within a couple of hours. It too is a repeat, but it is from a number of weeks ago and I doubt that it is still being seeded. It's a discussion of The New American Century, a documentary by Italian film maker Massimo Mazzucco.

Guns and Butter - May 12 WE
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

That is all for today.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sebaygo1,
I have been editing Mike Rivero's show each day. Creating MP3's for myself. Can I send you the file and help you with that show so you can post it each day along with the others? I can do Tarply's also if you want to post that as well. Please let me know. Thank you for all you do. xfmokc@yahoo.com

sebaygo1 said...

@Anonymous

There are only so many hours in every day and if someone else offers to do for me some of what I'm doing now it's obviously appealing.

I will try to get an email out to you later today, but there are a few questions I have about the work you're already doing. Are you recording live from his stream or working from podcast files? Related to that, what is the bitrate of your .mp3 files? Etc., etc.

Thanks very much for the comment and the offer.

Anonymous said...

I have been working with the GCN archive mp3 files for What Really Happened which are released a few minutes after the show ends. Mike Rivero’s live show seems to have a lot of level issues from show to show. Sometimes in the same show. I’ve been following your lead by adjusting the levels in order to maintain consistency. I have a template made for that show which helps a little but he deviates slightly from time to time.

I’ve been using your settings 64kbps 44kHz mono and keeping it separated into two mp3 files.

Since I work days I have been grabbing your torrents so I can listen to Alex Jones when I get home. Don’t get me wrong, I still support the advertisers and purchase the DVDs to pass out to friends. I even bought an Ecoloblue (very sweet). It’s just that the commercials are overwhelming sometimes and too repetitive. You really make it easy to catch the information and your files play perfectly on my phone for when I got to keep moving.

Editing the shows and creating the torrents like you do definitely takes time and major skills. I totally empathize and appreciate your great efforts. I’m just offering to help if you want.

sebaygo1 said...

Sounds really good to me.

Oh, and I finally got an email out to you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Seb, Willyweenis from Demonoid
Cheers for all your efforts mate we are watching, from the land of Oz. They say,'Evil prevails When good men stand by and do nothing'.
Well this dosen't apply to you/m\.