Thursday, May 27, 2010

Torrents - 2010 May 27 TH

First, a caveat: Circumstances have conspired today to place me well behind my normal schedule. To those checking here in an hour or so to perhaps learn why their Alex Jones Show is not available yet -- it's probably going to be an hour or so late. My apologies.

That said, here are today's torrents in the order uploaded. The first is this week's Guns and Butter, as promised yesterday. Jones will be next, followed by No Agenda and What Really Happened, most likely in that order.

Guns and Butter - May 26 TH
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

Well, a little pressure sometimes improves performance. And, no, that's not a commentary on the undersea oil volcano in the Gulf. What I mean is that a bout of frenetic work has resulted in the Jones show [featuring Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, Ray McGovern and Ms. Oklahoma!] being uploaded a good bit sooner than I had originally forecast. I'm about 15-20 minutes late, rather than an hour or so.

The Alex Jones Show - May 27 TH
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

More to come.... No Agenda may be late if it happens at all today. This one is not attributable to me, though. Adam Curry was going to be doing his half of the show from a hotel room in San Francisco rather than his home studio in LA. Unfortunately, he experienced what he calls on Twitter: "Catastrphic fail of hotel Internet." Their stream is currently replaying Sunday's show. I will update this when I have more info.

What Really Happened with Michael Rivero - May 27 TH
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

No Agenda eventually triumphed over their technical difficulties and the show went on. And since it is till before midnight here in Sebagoland, I'm including it with Thursday's torrents. Enjoy!

No Agenda - May 27 TH
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE


4 comments:

HenryParsnip said...

Thanks

sebaygo1 said...

You're more than welcome.

Getting four shows done in one day gives a bit of a sense of accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

anyone else having trouble viewing new torrents from the past few days on Pirate Bay?

sebaygo1 said...

They're visible to me within seconds of each upload's acceptance, individuallly and at http://thepiratebay.org/user/sebaygo1/

Of course that may not really mean anything regarding the experience of someone other than the uploader.

Please let me know if this persists and I'll report it on TPB's support forum.

Have you tried subscribing to my RSS feed from PirateBay? That URL is
http://rss.thepiratebay.org/user/7621f7439b536868ef7a883e0b221961