Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Torrents - 2010 May 25 TU

Torrents for Tuesday and tidbits of news.

OpenBitTorrent -- tracker and site -- still down [see yesterday's post here]. And for some reason the Demonoid tracker has been "actively refusing" connections for the past couple of hours. I'm hoping this does not have serious portent, because the site is up and has the appearance of normal functioning. I was able to upload the Jones show there with no problems.

The Alex Jones Show - May 25 TU
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

Today's Mike Rivero show will be up later, and possibly something a little more... well, "edgy" than you normally see me uploading.



I had intended to say that things were running smoothly at Demonoid once again, but when I uploaded Rivero, I got this message: "The torrent you requested was deleted by its owner or a moderator." I checked back several minutes later and saw that it is showing up in the torrent list, as well as the sublist of my torrents. [link] I wish they would stop with the bogus messages.

What Really Happened with Michael Rivero - May 25 TU
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

One more to go.

Vyzygoth - Think or Be Eaten Radio sampler
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

Uploaded safely all around. Enjoy!

2 comments:

HenryParsnip said...

Just a quick post to say thank you. Keep it up, alot of us rely on your uploads

sebaygo1 said...

Thanks very much for the acknowledgment. I am glad to be able to do this.

When it gets quiet around here for a few days straight it's hard for me to not start wondering whether I'm just talking to myself!

:)