Monday, May 10, 2010

Torrents - 2010 May 09 SU

Catch-up Day!

Finally feeling mostly recovered from whatever "stomach bug" it was that sort of took me out of the action for a couple of days, I tried to do some catching up on Sunday and was able to accomplish about 80 percent of what I had wanted to do.

These torrents were uploaded Sunday to the usual indexer/tracker sites and are listed with Torrage and magnet links.

The Alex Jones Show - May 09 SU
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

World Crisis Radio with Webster Tarpley - May 08 SA
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

What Really Happened with Mike Rivero - May 07 FR
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

What Really Happened with Mike Rivero - May 08 SA
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

There were some very nice comments posted to my entry here for Friday [May 7], to which I have not yet responded. To the authors of those comments, just a quick apology for now, and a promise that I'm not intentionally ignoring you. I'll do my best to make some reasonably coherent replies by the end of the day today.


No comments: