Monday, May 3, 2010

Torrents - 2010 May 02 SU

Finally. Today was much more like the way I was doing things a few weeks ago... before my own slow-down, and before the problems at Demonoid and TPB.

Today I was able to upload the Sunday edition of The Alex Jones Show, the Sunday edition of the No Agenda podcast, and Saturday's What Really Happened with Michael Rivero.

I'm not certain that I'll continue posting links to everything, everywhere when all the sites are working o.k. It IS time-consuming, and I am investing a good amount of time already in this effort of mine. We will see how it works out in the coming days.
But for now, here are the new torrents.

Alex Jones Show - 2010 May 02 SU
BTJunkie || Demonoid || ExtraTorrent || Fenopy || TPB || Torrentzap
No Agenda - 2010 May 02 SU
BTJunkie || Demonoid || ExtraTorrent || Fenopy || TPB || Torrentzap
What Really Happened - 2010 May 01 SA

BTJunkie
|| Demonoid || ExtraTorrent || Fenopy || TPB || Torrentzap

Enjoy!

No comments: