Monday, May 31, 2010

Torrents - 2010 May 31 MO

The Alex Jones Show today was (as advertised) all previously broadcast material [from May 24th and May 27th shows]. I suspect that Mike Rivero will do something similar on this Memorial Day holiday.

The Alex Jones Show - May 31 MO
Torrage link: HERE
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read]

Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]

Well, Rivero's version of a Memorial Day show was to rebroadcast intact one of his older shows -- the one from Thursday, May 6 to be precise. I'm pretty sure that one is not too well seeded by now, so I'll upload today's broadcast for those who are interested.

What Really Happened with Michael River - May 31 MO
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

I hope each of you had a very enjoyable weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've obviously put a lot of hard work into this. Well done and please keep it up.

Please consider also adding podcasts from one or more of:-

(a) iamthewitness-dot-com
(b) www-dot-theinfounderground-dot-com
(c) www-dot-therightperspective-dot-org

sebaygo1 said...

Thanks VERY much for this suggestion.

I'm familiar with (a) and (b), but not with (c).

Let me assure you that I will give this is serious look.

Actually I listened last night to the TiU/TFC show that had former congresswoman Cynthia McKinney as a guest. I considered creating a torrent for that show today, but there seemed to be a lot of audio problems and I was concerned that new listeners might quit without listening to the whole thing.

I posted about your suggestion today and I'll post a decision within the next day or two. I hope I can do this, because the time seems so ripe for the distribution of shows with this point of view.