Friday, May 14, 2010

Torrents - 2010 May 14 FR

Today's torrents, as uploaded to my usual sites.

The Alex Jones Show - May 14 FR
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE
For what it's worth, when I uploaded this torrent at Demonoid, within a few seconds of submitting the upload, I received this message: "The torrent you requested was deleted by its owner or a moderator." But, when I went to my My Torrents page, it was showing up there.

I hope this was just a minor hiccup of some kind, but last summer I began getting this message every time I uploaded, and most of the time it appeared that my torrents actually HAD been deleted... and I was not able to re-up them. Eventually I gave up trying and a month or two later, Demonoid went down and stayed down for months. ~~crossing my fingers~~

What Really Happened with Mike Rivero - May 14 FR
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

All for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had it happen quite a bit with them. It usually shows up after 10 minutes or so. Demonoid was and can be a pretty good place to access, but it's just become to unreliable and a waste of time to use. With the time you put into it and then have them go down for days or months it's just pointless. Ultimately one of these times they won't come back. Save your time and stick to the reliable ones.

sebaygo1 said...

One of my favorite things about Demonoid is that it's very good source for audiobooks. As someone with declining sight, those are real blessings for me.

Also, Demonoid is the first place I ever uploaded a radio show [AJ] on a regular basis... 'cause no one else was uploading it there at the time and I was wanting to "get involved." So perhaps there's a little sentimental attachment there.

But, yes, if it turns into a routine hassle again there are more efficient uses of my time.