Monday, May 17, 2010

Torrents - 2010 May 17 MO

Today's torrent uploads, in the order I get them done.

Please note the post below regarding the situation at The Pirate Bay. No new news there as of this moment.

The Alex Jones Show - May 17 MO
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

Through nothing but a complete oversight on my part, I failed yesterday to upload the Sunday edition of No Agenda -- their 200th episode, no less! I will be getting that up sometime this evening, as well as today's What Really Happened with Mike Rivero. I seem to have a lot on my plate today [Monday Syndrome, perhaps] and nothing seems to be happening quite as quickly as I'd like, so please bear with me.



No Agenda - May 16 SU, No. 200
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

What Really Happened with Michael Rivero - May 17 MO
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

No comments: