Monday, May 3, 2010

Torrents - 2010 May 03 MO

So far for this day I have uploaded the day's Alex Jones Show, but I anticipate doing Mike Rivero's show as well.

The post of yesterday's torrent uploads, that contained individual links to each index site for each torrent is probably NOT going to be the protocol that I follow on a regular basis. It is just too time consuming.

I'll try to mention each day the sites to which I have uploaded and allow users to then search either by torrent name or by my username [i.e., sebaygo1] for what they want to download.

I have received two suggestions so far of other potential upload sites. One I have looked at, one I have not yet. Please understand that while I appreciate any suggestion to help "spread the word" farther and more effectively, I do have only so much time to devote to this effort each day.

Currently, if everything is working normally I upload to a total of six sites daily. That uploading plus preparing the torrents and the various editing of the shows and their descriptions... well it all adds up. Truthfully, I don't feel the need to upload to more sites unless I find one that seems like a singular opportunity.

If any of the people who download my torrents want to upload them elsewhere, they have my blessing. I guess I'm vain enough that I'd like to receive a small acknowledgment in the torrent name or description, but it's not something I'm going to get angry about if it doesn't happen. What we do with these materials, after all, should be for a good greater than our individual selves.

Having said all that, here's where I uploaded today's Alex Jones torrent:
BTJunkie, Demonoid, ExtraTorrent, Fenopy, The Pirate Bay and Torrentzap.

Update.
I have now uploaded the Monday, May 3rd edition of Mike Rivero's What Really Happened radio show. It has been suggested to me that uploaded every torrent every day to six indexers (some of which "overlap" somewhat) may be a bit of overkill. I tend to think of it more in terms of a charming obsessive/compulsive affliction, but I think I may try cutting back just a little and see how it all works for me.

Therefore, the Michael Rivero show torrent was uploaded to:
BTJunkie, Demonoid, ExtraTorrent, Fenopy and The Pirate Bay.

Embarrassed Update. The title of this post has been corrected because Monday was May the THIRD, not May the ninth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks segaygo :)

your work is highly appreciated!

Having one single point of failure is a bad thing, but ul'ing to six sites on the other hand might be kind of an overkill.
Btw, I know that when you ul to tpb, btjunkie will automatically pick it up later, as does isohunt and some other sites.
And as long as you upload it to one site it will always show up here: http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=sebaygo1

That is not the case for the torrage.com site I posted earlier, as it is only a torrent cache, but it might come in handy for the blog. Maybe.

Be good
and thanks again :)