Thursday, July 1, 2010

Torrents - 2010 July 01 TH

The Keiser Report No. 56 -- July 01 TH
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/F983A8DB8CB00EF42D44F76B407A5C64487DFF9C.torrent
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/F983A8DB8CB00EF42D44F76B407A5C64487DFF9C.torrent
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read] | [read]

Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]

A look at the the latest scandals: Economic bloggers branded heretics while the high priests of economics are busy preparing "monster" money-printing and refusing to recognize housing bubble "time bombs". Also Max talks to Josh Brown of TheReformedBroker.com about hexopolies and financial reform.

This program available in video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kavr1s6t054



Today's Jones show features Doctor/Congressman Ron Paul.
Alex welcomes back to the show physician and Republican Congressman for the 14th congressional district of Texas, Ron Paul. On June 30, Paul's advocacy group Campaign for Liberty announced that the FEC has launched a pair of investigations on the organization. "I’m writing to let you know that our success has its price, and that price right now is the wrath of the Obama Administration and its attack dogs at the Federal Election Commission," Campaign for Liberty said in press release. "They’ve already come after us in multiple cases, alleging that Campaign for Liberty has acted illegally merely by putting the candidates on the record and reporting their positions."

Alex announced today that beginning in mid-July [the 12th?] he will be reducing his weekday shows from four hours to three hours. He said he needed the extra time and energy for working on his current film [re: chemtrails]. Did not say if this was to be a permanent change. I'm sure there will be much more about this in coming days.

The Alex Jones Show -- July 01 TH
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/7C0CD865CECFE8A00F6E150214E4C59D9F27AB68.torrent
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/7C0CD865CECFE8A00F6E150214E4C59D9F27AB68.torrent

Magnet link: HERE
FWIW -- I have tried eleven times so far, without success, to upload today's Jones torrent to The Pirate Bay. They seem to be having a CAPTCHA problem again. Sometimes the image does not appear at all on the upload form; all the other times I've received a "Wrong Code" message. I checked in at their support forum and there are many other reports of similar problems, but no official response of any kind as of yet.
Update :: The 14th time was the charm!  Finally uploaded at TPB.  While on the subject of torrent sites, I should mention that Fenopy.com is once again allowing uploads.  Both the Kaiser and Jones torrents have been uploaded there today, and everything seems to be working smoothly.

Back later with No Agenda and What Really Happened, but not necessarily in that order.

What Really Happened with Michael Rivero -- July 01 TH
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/AAECB9838FBE66FC4A22D8535FCA95508E93E6C7.torrent
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/AAECB9838FBE66FC4A22D8535FCA95508E93E6C7.torrent

Magnet link: HERE

A reminder :: Mike announced yesterday that he will most likely not be doing live shows on either Saturday, July 3rd or Monday, July 5th. No surprise. I hope he thoroughly enjoys the time off. It depends on what sort of rerun is aired as to whether I'll be uploading anything for him on those two days. I wonder who else will be taking time away....

As with the Jones show, I am having major problems getting this uploaded to The Pirate Bay, but I'll keep trying for a while longer. Success, after a mere 25 minutes of trying and retrying!!



No Agenda -- Episode No. 213, "Post Traumatic Sex" -- July 01 TH
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/80A6EC06B837DAFE0FEF78DBBD1466574D3817CD.torrent
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/80A6EC06B837DAFE0FEF78DBBD1466574D3817CD.torrent

Magnet link: HERE

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

made a comment in the june 26th post can you read it please.

sebaygo1 said...

@Anonymous
I just reviewed the 4 comments that were there, and made one of my own.

To which one in particular are you making reference? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

doh ! sorry mate i meant 29th june (embarrassed) re bonny faulkner

sebaygo1 said...

@Anonymous
O.K., got it now. I'll just respond here.

I've never corresponded with Ms. Faulkner directly, but I have left comments in her show's part of the KPFA website and supplied my email address.

I'll be happy to email her and tell her about my experience in distributing her program via bit torrent.

Thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

ok great, thanks.
sorry i do not have an account so my comment keeps coming up anonymous

Anonymous said...

as always you are doing
a great job for us all

Can't thank you enough

Still searching for some more John Coleman

Thank you so much

sebaygo1 said...

@Anonymouses

May I suggest that if you want to continue to be anonymous here [which I have absolutely no problem with] that you decide on a nickname or pseudonym [such as "Captain Eyebrows" or "Anon1234" or "The Evil Pede"] and just sign with that name at the end of your comments. That would be as much as I would need to keep things straight when I'm trying to respond.

Oh and Coleman-books-Anon, thanks for reminding me about those. I've just been sitting on the ones you gave me. My intention has been, and is still, to find a centralized place to put those that would be readily reachable to anyone looking for one or more of them. I'll try to not lost focus on that again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these.

Btw: 'No Agenda' has no seeders :)

sebaygo1 said...

@Anonymous re: No Agenda seeds

I realize I'm responding a little over two hours after your comment, but let me just say this....

I checked at TPB [3 seeders, 2 leechers]; Demonoid [1 seeder, 0 leechers] but if you look at any torrent I have uploaded there this week they all read the same; ExtraTorrent [15 seeders, 12 leechers -- honest! take a look at http://is.gd/dcm6l ]; and BTJunkie [0,0]. So it varies widely depending on which site you check.

I can promise you this: I seed every torrent I upload for a minimum of one week, typically two weeks, and occasionally longer. The only way I'm not available as a seeder during those time parameters is if the local net is down or a storm has knocked out the electricity.

If the site you're looking at shows 0 seeders, please come here and try one of the torrage links or the magnet links. I've tested these and they work for me.

For whatever it's worth, at this moment my µTorrent client reports 3 seeders and one leecher on the NA torrent. I'm seeding a total of 59 torrents and my upstream speed right now on that torrent is about 68 kB/s.

So, I hope you were able grab it o.k. But if there's ever a problem, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks!

anarchy in the UK said...

did you get in touch with bonny ? how was she. just seemed coincidental max kaiser having previous guns and butter guests on in the same week. perhaps he's been listening and using these torrents lol

sebaygo1 said...

@anarchy in the UK

First, congratulations on having a pseudonym now!

Second, no, I have not yet emailed Ms. Faulkner. I definitely will this weekend, though, so that it will be waiting in her inbox when she returns to work following the Independence Day holiday here. And my intention is to post an article on the blog detailing whatever response I receive from her.

Thanks for the reminder, though.