Monday, July 12, 2010

Torrents - 2010 July 12

So far this has not been the best of days in Sebaygoland. I'll only go into detail about the torrent-related part, though.

Today is the day Alex changes from a 4 hour format to a 3 hour format for his weekday broadcasts. He announced this [as I reported here] with little fanfare on-air July the 1st, he needed the extra time and energy for working on his current film [re: chemtrails]. He did not say if then or since whether this was to be a permanent change.

To the best of my recollection, he has not mentioned this on his show since the announce on the 1st, and I have seen nothing about it on the Infowars web site. Frankly, for me it had become "out of sight, out of mind."

I checked his RSS feed a few minutes after his old 3:00 Central Time show finish point, and there found a podcast file uploaded, using their standard naming convention for the FOURTH hour. But when I opened the file to begin editing, it was immediately obvious that this was not a 4th hour, but a duplicate of the 1st hour. So it would seem that Alex's tech people were a bit confused.

It seemed also that even Alex himself was a little confused by the change. At the end of the final [3rd] hour, he said:
"Coming up in the next hour I'm going to get into all the military take-over drills, Marines on the streets of L.A. This is mainstream news, MSNBC. That's coming up in the next hour."

That confused me a bit too, so I checked on the Prison Planet Forum and found an "official" posting there stating:
"Alex Goes Back to 3 Hour Weekday Shows Starting July 12, 2010 -- But ALL 3 hours will be televised live at www.PrisonPlanet.tv."

So, finally, after spending altogether too much time chasing in circles, I do have the torrent about ready to upload. The bottom line is that I will begin uploading it a little more than an hour later than I normally have done, which means that it will be a little more than TWO hours later than it really needed to be.

My apologies for my role in this.

Since things are changing somewhat re the Jones show, perhaps this is as good a time as any to disclose something related to both that show and me.

Back when I first began my uploading work -- then only the Jones show and only at Demonoid -- I was contacted by a generous individual who offered to share his Prison Planet membership with me, to make it a bit easier [at times, at least] to do the job I had undertaken. As you probably know, as many as 5 [or is it 6?] people can be simultaneously logged-in on a single userID/password at PrisonPlanet.tv. I was grateful for the offer and took pains to not abuse his generosity.

I enjoyed that privilege until a little over a month ago, when my benefactor allowed his membership to lapse. Since that time I don't think I have allowed the quality or quantity of my work on the Jones material to suffer, but I must admit that it does make it a little harder for me.

So, I make this appeal. If you are a reader of this blog, a user of the torrents I create and upload, and you have a PrisonPlanet membership that you have not already shared with the maximum number of people, and would be willing to allow me to share your access, I would be sincerely grateful. I would be happy to make recognition of your generosity here and/or in the Jones torrent descriptions, should you want that sort of public acknowledgment. If you are able and willing to help, feel free to contact me at Gmail.

I know that the US$5 per month fee sounds like a small amount, sounds like something I should be able to do for myself. I hope at some point in the not too distant future to do just that. Currently, however, my situation is such that I cannot in good conscience make that commitment. It's embarrassing to admit that, but... it is what it is.

The torrent will be up shortly.

The Alex Jones Show -- July 12 MO
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/56A75937B8B4BE32EED068AA4A4264F8081C1609.torrent
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/56A75937B8B4BE32EED068AA4A4264F8081C1609.torrent
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read] | [read]

Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]

Attempts to upload at Pirate Bay continue to be futile. Admins and Moderators continue to refuse to communicate. Tick, tock.



What Really Happened with Michael Rivero -- July 12 MO
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/C984F310DE97F20A04BCDBADD4305B9C22A43581.torrent
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/C984F310DE97F20A04BCDBADD4305B9C22A43581.torrent

Magnet link: HERE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much dose a yearly membership cost?

MJ13

sebaygo1 said...

@MJ13

First, I was a little off on the cost-per-month. It is $5.95 rather than $5.

Subscribing for a year costs $54.95, which technically saves $16.45 according to
https://prisonplanet.tv/signup.html

kpolsson said...

I've been downloading various archives for free from gcnlive.com (they have AJ back to 2003) I assume the bit rate isn't as high as what you're getting, but as this is talk, rather than music, I haven't cared much about quality.

As for the work you do, it doesn't matter to me that you're "late" in when you get the files online for us. I'm often a day behind in getting them, and sometimes a week behind in listening.

I just think it is awesome that you go through all this effort for us in the first place.

Hippie said...

well damn, I will be willing to let you tap into my account once I activate it again, I just recently un-subscribed again due to lack of any need for it, when another docu is slated for release on PPTV I will surely renew it so I can distribute the new content. At that time, if needed, I wouldn't mind helping a brother out!

JE said...

Don't Ever apologize brother!

The fact that you take the time to edit these shows is freaking awesome. And as someone with very limited time to listen to the AJS I am grateful for what do. Thanks again.

sebaygo1 said...

@JE
Thanks for the encouragement. I wish there was a way I could put into words or numbers or something that would enable me to communicate how much these comments here mean to me, particularly in terms of giving me the energy I need to continue plugging away at this.

@Hippie
Thanks for the offer. I think the next film from Alex is this one about chemtrails to which he keeps making reference. I have not heard him say anything, however, about how near it is to completion. But whenever that time comes, holla! LOL

@kpolsson
Thanks for the perspective and the kind words. My biggest concerns these days are getting OverDrive sessions audio and quick access to the short videos Alex does from time to time. Unfortunately, I am one of those people who always finds something to worry about!