Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Torrents - 2010 July 14 WE

On today's Jones show, Alex announces up-front just how important it is going to be:
Ladies and gentlement, we are live, worldwide on this Wednesday, July 14th, two thousand and ten edition. This is the most important broadcast I have ever done in my 15 years of transmission. The most important broadcast I have ever done, except for maybe my 9/11/2001 transmission, when I laid it all on the line when nobody else would, and told it like it was.

You have epiphanies, you have basically brainstorms, moments when you realize you have been right about everything, and the picture that was already clear becomes crystal-clear. Crystal-clear.

I'm going to say this succinctly. There is a 100 percent chance that the United States will completely collapse into a Road Warrior like scenario, if we do not address the problems now and point out that this is being engineered by design.

Now this Road Warrior collapse will only go on for a few years. It is being orchestrated to fully break the United States. It is an economic/military coup d'état, not just against the United States, but against the entire Western world.
The Alex Jones Show -- July 14 WE
Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]

Having not been able to duplicate yesterday's commenter's trojan warning experience, I am going to continue providing torrent links, but recommend that downloaders use them circumspectly for now.
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/D5409867A95062C70250D5788FF95354BD2E10CF.torrent
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/D5409867A95062C70250D5788FF95354BD2E10CF.torrent
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read] | [read]
Some good news: I am once again able to upload at The Pirate Bay!



The Keiser Report[RT] (audio) -- No. 59 -- July 13 TU
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/8326B40474305441A138C3AB4455A6CB94775BAD.torrent
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/8326B40474305441A138C3AB4455A6CB94775BAD.torrent

Magnet link: HERE
I may have been a little premature in thinking that everything is fixed at The Pirate Bay. For some reason it severely truncated the description text for this torrent, and would not allow me to edit it. TPB has long had a nasty habit of censoring out URLs for YouTube videos and blogspot.com -hosted blogs, so one would need to look at the show-info text file for this torrent to get all the info anyway.



What Really Happened with Michael Rivero -- July 13 TU
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/8BFF1A3DCF35A74568CCA7B79986F01C828C5419.torrent
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/8BFF1A3DCF35A74568CCA7B79986F01C828C5419.torrent

Magnet link: HERE
We had a new Guns and Butter today -- Peter Dale Scott talking about "Continuity of Government." I have not heard all of it yet, but I expect it to be really good. I will do my best to get that uploaded yet this evening.



Guns and Butter -- July 13 TU

Bonnie presents the Peter Dale Scott speech and Q&A from May's Understanding Deep Politics Conference. As a bonus I am including in the torrent the 12 minute video interview that was distributed freely by PrisonPlanet.tv as an "exta" to the documentary, Invisible Empire.
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/7E8EEBF1920EE7D7333F6E1FAEF2D5C323F4B715.torrent
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/7E8EEBF1920EE7D7333F6E1FAEF2D5C323F4B715.torrent

Magnet link: HERE
As just an F.Y.I. -- a couple of weeks ago I emailed the host of Guns and Butter, Bonnie Faulkner, partially in response to the urging of a commenter here. I told her that I enjoyed the show -- the guest line-up and her interviewing style. I also asked a few questions about how guests were selected, and about her familiarity with other "alternative" talk radio shows. I ended with an invitation to visit this blog to see how we are distributing her broadcasts, and telling her that I would be happy to answer questions about bit torrent generally or my work in specific.

So far, no response.

Mea Culpa: In creating the tags for this torrent's mp3 file, I entered "Bonnie Franklin" in the Artist field, instead of the correct "Bonnie Faulkner." Not as mentally sharp as I once was, I suppose. But I'll just take it one day at a time!

I'll be back tomorrow with (at least) new material from Alex Jones and Mike Rivero, and a new episode of No Agenda.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, Thanks heaps :)

sebaygo1 said...

Glad to be able to do it.

Nighted said...

Did you get the prison planet account yet?

retank said...

The virus is most likely on his computer and his antivirus only alerts to him when downloading.

everybody should be using http://www.malwarebytes.org/

and either AVG free edition or Avast

All the rest those progs are baloney

Anonymous said...

I run Win & Mac systems, all with subscription Antivirus/Malware stuffs.

None report a problem with those links.

Thanks again for taking the time for the torrent uploads. I am a PrisonPlane.tv subscriber, but I do like a plain vanilla audio file broke into 'hours' so much for when I am working.

Did I catch a reference to a prisonplanet account for you? Are you joining the PP Forum? If so you'll be very welcome. Let us know your avatar and we'll give you a headsup.

Lyn from the UK police-state ;-)

Anonymous said...

Retank, I'm the guy who posted yesterday and just posted on the part where sebaygo addresses my problem, which he should go look at, if he's not alerted to it, but anyway, I have malwarebytes, but microsoft security essentials picked up the trojan downloader. Regardless I think I was hacked somehow.

Brit torrent said...

i'm using avg anti virus having no problems here, using win xp sp2, is it a problem on vista machines ?

thanks for the update with bonnie, sebaygo