Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Torrents - 2010 July 13 TU

The Alex Jones Show -- July 13 TU
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/3D3F8CC4581A7ACB9EA836AA55AA6F4AB65C8766.torrent
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/3D3F8CC4581A7ACB9EA836AA55AA6F4AB65C8766.torrent
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read] | [read]

Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]
I am still unable to upload at The Pirate Bay.



What Really Happened with Michael Rivero -- July 13 TU
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/A2017A9C3B83B766229FEF9B228134E465BB39DC.torrent
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/A2017A9C3B83B766229FEF9B228134E465BB39DC.torrent

Magnet link: HERE
I have a couple of Max Keiser shows to catch up on, one of which is nearly finished. Hopefully I'll have both of those up before it ceases to be Tuesday here.



On the Edge with Max Keiser -- July 10 SA
Magnet link: HERE

Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/3C69007D769188C2986DC496A7ED134303C71D58.torrent
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/3C69007D769188C2986DC496A7ED134303C71D58.torrent
Please use torrage links with caution until further notice.
That's all for today. More Max on Wednesday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much

Hippie said...

Yeah, hopefully piratebay gets their shit sorted, my net was down for a couple days and I upped a torrent the day before that, it took 10 tries or so, and only finally uploaded after I put the torrent in the DVD movie section instead of the TV ep section.

When their capcha was upgraded I had a hope the uploading would work better :( Here's hoping they fix it soon, and it stays that way!

Anonymous said...

Why, when I download the AJS show from the torrage.com link am I all of a sudden getting a trojan?: TrojanDownloader:HTML/Adodb.gen!A
That is what my antivirus says. The download of the torrent gets interrupted when I try. I've never had a problem before with your uploads and it seems that it could only be a hacker getting into the feed since it's a link you posted at your own blog.

sebaygo1 said...

@Anonymous

I really don't have an explanation for that, but I do appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

Are you experiencing this with the torrage.com link or the torrage.ws link?

Have you tried the magnet link?

Hope to hear back from you on this soon. Email me at Gmail if you want to.

sebaygo1 said...

@Hippie

I hope so too. There's a lot of tradition associated with TPB. I know I have sort of a sense of nostalga toward it. It has been around for about 6 or 7 years, which in the bit torrent world is a helluva long time.

Hippie said...

I agree with nostalgia a bit, piratbyran is awesome and we have piratebay to thank for them, or used to, since I heard they split as a political party...

TPB is great as many of the "search site" that deal with torrents first and foremost look there, and many other torrent sites directly get what they do almost immediately (btmon has never showed me adding a new torrent once it was on TPB, I try to avoid non anon uploads tho, and that is getting rare...