Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Torrents - 2010 June 29 TU

The Alex Jones Show -- June 29 TU
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/0EFE9C1548D744D86E29755240C908F9F5C3267E.torrent
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/0EFE9C1548D744D86E29755240C908F9F5C3267E.torrent
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read] | [read]

Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]

Today's show featured Birgitta Jonsdottir, Icelandic MP, activist, and current spokesperson for Wikileaks, as well as Larry Becraft, Jr., an attorney who specializes in constitutional law [particularly tax protest cases]. Becraft was on to talk about Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan.

I feel compelled to say that I think Alex is wasting time, getting off-message, and behaving in a rather juvenile manner in his preoccupation with Kagan's physical appearance. There is plenty to criticize about this woman's policy advocacy, judicial philosophy, and politics. There's no need to preach daily about how much she resembles various evil waterfowl [yesterday he saw her as a "demonic pelican," today she's a "demonic penguin"].



What Really Happened With Michael Rivero -- June 29 TU
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/D8AFFAC451168574972C03106DA104B49177072A.torrent
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/D8AFFAC451168574972C03106DA104B49177072A.torrent

Magnet link: HERE



The Keiser Report from Russia Today -- June 29 TU
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/321A60C490362E1F50A36756D0F6D35D0AA0FA01.torrent
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/321A60C490362E1F50A36756D0F6D35D0AA0FA01.torrent

Magnet link: HERE
This is the extracted audio from today's show on Russia Today. The video can be watched here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Dw-i7ylV0
Fenopy.com was down when I was uploading this. I will try to follow up there later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't think you need to upload kaiser report mate. too much effort on your behalf i just watch it on youtube. plus it's better with the visuals, kaiser usually brings in silly little props, and it's always nice to see stacy herbert, are max and stacy married yet ?

Anonymous said...

I thought pulling the audio from the keiser RT report was a good idea. Helps those of us that listen to sebaygo releases in the car. I do, however, see the previous posters point about the workload. You are already under plenty of load... We would all hate to see you burn out. Throw that paypal donate button up somewhere when you get a chance. ;)

sebaygo1 said...

I honestly don't know what their "relationship status" is, but at times Max and Stacy do sound like a married couple!

As for the Keiser Report being better as a video, I'll stipulate that, but I know from my own experience that I am able to listen to a whole lot more material in a day's time than I would ever have time to watch.

But because there are certain advantages for video there are some kinds of programming that I would only want to make available as video, but even in instances such as the Keiser Report, if I upload only the audio I will always include a link to where the video can be watched.

I appreciate sincerely the people who express concern about my workload. I don't think I'm in danger of burnout at this point, though. And if I ever genuinely start feeling that way, I will scale back rather than pulling the plug altogether.

Plus, I must confess that doing the Keiser Report involved less work for me than and other show I'm regularly uploading.

And as for a "donate button," I had some thoughts about using the 6 month anniversary of this blog as a target date for having that up. But that wouldn't be until late October, so now I'm kind of promising myself that I'll have it done before the end of summer.

Controlled procrastination, I call it. LOL

Anonymous said...

yes they are definitely a couple there is a vid on youtube shot at their apartment.

i contacted bonny faulkner as a couple of her recent guests appeared on kaisers shows this week, which i thought a coincidence. she was asking what sites her show is torrented on, she said someone contacted her about torrenting her shows which i assume is you. she seemed curious about how her show is received and popularity. could you contact bonny again.