Friday, June 11, 2010

Torrents - 2010 June 11 FR

Unless I am overlooking something, half of Friday's torrents are posted. That is, the Jones show has been uploaded. No "overdrive" from Alex today. He mentioned during the broadcast that his wife was in the studio. It seems reasonable to think that she might have come in to be sure he stopped on time!

The Alex Jones Show - June 11 FR
Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]

Torrage.ws link: HERE

Torrage.com is still down and, unfortunately, I don't know any more about why than I did yesterday. I rely heavily on TorrentFreak.com for news about such things but so far there's been no mention of the outage. I emailed a couple of guys at TorrentFreak today and am waiting for a response, which of course I will share here. In the interim I am using Torrage.ws and will probably continue that until I learn something that causes me to distrust them, or until Torrage.com comes back to life -- whichever comes first.

The only other torrent I anticipate uploading today is Mike Rivero's show. Look for info about that here in a few hours.

What Really Happened with Mike Rivero - June 11 FR
Magnet link: HERE

Torrage.ws link: HERE

Even if I'm not the first to day it, have a great weekend.

No comments: