Thursday, June 24, 2010

Torrents - 2010 June 24 TH

Today's lineup on the Jones show includes Judge Andrew Napolitano, whose show, Freedom Watch, now airs on the Fox Business Channel; Lord Christopher Monckton; and Jack McLamb, Arizona's most highly decorated lawman, military veteran, former hostage negotiator for the FBI and GCN radio host.

And f.y.i., the CAPTCHA server is still down at The Pirate Bay [as of this writing], so I'm guessing that none of today's torrents will be being uploaded there. Maybe tomorrow.

The Alex Jones Show -- June 24 TH
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/4491F19E5A32C0F82ABFEA914771769343E3ED8D.torrent
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/4491F19E5A32C0F82ABFEA914771769343E3ED8D.torrent
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read] | [read]

Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]

I'll be back later with a new No Agenda and today's Mike Rivero show.

What Really Happened with Michael Rivero -- June 24 TH
Torrage.com link:
not currently available
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/3FCA4D62D8B3F883F3A0BECAC94695767ABE394C.torrent

Magnet link: HERE

Miscellaneous status update.
I have no reason to think that there's any connection, but the current set of circumstances existing at the time that I was uploading the Rivero show sort of validates [in my mind] the emphasis that I place on redundancy in what I do here.
ThePirateBay.org -- currently cannot upload, CAPTCHA server down for 2nd day
BTJunkie.org -- currently down/unreachable
Torrage.com -- currently down/unreachable

WRH was uploaded to ExtraTorrent, Demonoid and Fenopy.

No Agenda is more or less ready to upload, but it's at least an hour and a half later than I normally eat dinner and I'm famished. I'll be back after a plate of rigatoni. Maybe some of these things will return to normal during my absence.

No Agenda -- June 24 TH
Torrage.com link:
not currently available
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/FC81E5412E5AD64753B727C7ECAEE346E8AEE8C9.torrent

Magnet link: HERE

There has been one slight change in the statuses I reported an hour or so ago: ThePirateBay.org is now completely unreachable. My first thought was that perhaps it was down for some maintenance related to fixing the CAPTCHA problem. I tried to go to their support forum for confirmation [forum.suprbay.org], but discovered that it is unreachable as well. So, who knows?

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

6 comments:

retank said...

Thank You

Anonymous said...

Thank you sebaygo. You and your efforts are appreciated by many. =)


Perhaps make a post letting your visitors know what they can do to help you. I'd certainly like to contribute in someway. Keep up the good work!

Hippiez said...

thanks, though i havent been listening or posting on concen at all, everyone needs a break! Mine was unexpected to them, im sure!

I will certainly say many of the public torrent sites are very dashy, and TPB is being terrible as the site offering the code words is still up... well the one here is,and i saw captcha at another torrent site (sorry i was just searching for ones without registration, since TPB was down)

sebaygo1 said...

@retank
You're very welcome.

@Anonymous
Thanks for the kind words. As for the contributions issue, you're certainly not the first to suggest it. And I have to admit that a little money to help with some hardware needs -- e.g., a new [non-wireless] router and a new external HD -- would surely come in handy. I am pretty sure at some time soon I'll set something up to give people the ability to donate, but for now the idea of taking money for doing this still just feels pretty weird.

@Hippiez
I don't know all the ins and outs of how CAPTCHA works, but it really does seem that the one TPB has is terribly fragile. It breaks every few months and it always takes days to fix it!
Taking a break, taking some time off sounds good in theory, but I think doing this, doing as much of this as I do [7 days/week] probably helps me maintain a certain level of self-discipline, and a certain level of sanity[!] that I might not otherwise have.
;)

Some Other Guy said...

I never registered at TPB so I was never able to comment and thank you in the past.

I don't know what the difference is between your mp3s and the person who did/does (Do they still? I don't know.) post the hour length mp3s... but yours play properly in my portable device while his played at 2x speed because of some random bug in the device software.

And once I was able to use that again, I expanded my listening to Mike Rivero's show as well.

Thank you!

sebaygo1 said...

@Some Other Guy

I like to think of myself as carrying on the tradition of "chakra71" -- an individual who uploaded the Jones show and the Jeff Rense show [maybe others] at TPB for at least a couple of years before more or less retiring around January of 2009.

As chakra71 was getting out last year a couple of people -- sig_garrett and tj7 -- took over upping Jones on TPB. They even had a website called truthnews.info or something like that. If I remember right tj7 stopped uploading torrents after a couple of months, while sig_garrett lasted until Feb-Mar of this year.

I began uploading Jones shows on Demonoid in late February of 2009, since no one was upping them there. Mid-year as I began having problems with torrents being deleted at Demonoid, I moved to Mininova and began working on other shows on a semi-regular basis [Jack Blood, Mike Rivero, Webster Tarpley, et al].

When Mininova all but disappeared in late November 2009, I moved to Pirate Bay and diversified into several other sites as well. Sometimes I would be uploading the same torrent 8 or 9 different places. I was determined to never have a repeat of the loss I experienced when Mininova deleted every single torrent I'd uploaded there.

As for the double-speed problem you had, I can't really explain that. My mp3 player is an old one gig RCA Pearl that I received as a gift a couple of years ago, and I've had that happen on it once or twice.

Glad to hear you're listening to Rivero now. Mike has a rather different style from Alex. Different areas of emphasis, too. But I do enjoy his show, and I hope to spread it to as wide an audience as possible.

I know that there are doubtless dozens of other shows out there that deserve to be more widely heard. As I can figure out how to do it with the amount of time, energy and resources I have, I want to "expand" too.

Thanks for the comment! Sorry this one turned into such a long ramble.