Saturday, June 12, 2010

Torrents - 2010 June 12 SA

Yes, as is typical on Saturdays, I am little late in getting torrents uploaded relative to the broadcast times of the shows they represent. But I'm actually doing slightly better than I did up until a few month ago. Anyway, I do pretty much the best that I can, but there are errands to be run and tasks to be performed on the weekend for which there is really no other practical time. So, gentle readers, I hope you'll continue to tolerate my tardiness.

Rivero's show will be uploaded shortly and Tarpley's within an hour after that.

What Really Happened with Michael Rivero - June 12 SA
Torrage.com link: HERE
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read]

Marnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]
There are two bits of good news from the P2P world that bear sharing today. First, Torrage.com seems to be back from the missing [site is up but gives the occasional error message]. I still don't have the story of where they went for two days, but that's a very small blip on the screen compared their overall uptime history.

The other item is actually a few days old, but I only learned of it yesterday evening. OpenBitTorrent.com is up and running again! SaM at ExtraTorrent has the details. This is definitely good news, as OpenBitTorrent is arguably the biggest true torrent tracker in the world.

And now, without further ado, here is this afternoon's show by Dr. Tarpley.

World Crisis Radio with Webster Griffin Tarpley - June 12 SA
Torrage.ws link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you! =)

Anonymous said...

thank you very much
for all your hard work

sebaygo1 said...

Thank you guys for the acknowledgment. It is sincerely appreciated!