Monday, June 7, 2010

Torrents - 2010 June 07 MO

Before I begin the narrative on today's torrents, a few words of explanation regarding what should have been one of yesterday's -- the Sunday episode of No Agenda.

As I posted yesterday, John Dvorak was traveling and his schedule forced a rescheduling of the show. Normally they begin around 9-9:30 a.m. [Pacific time], but yesterday had tentatively backed that off to approximately 5:00 p.m.. From what I can determine, the show did start about that time. It normally runs for two to two and a quarter hours and their podcast file and show notes are typically posted about a couple of hours post-show. That means it should have been available around 9-9:30 p.m. their time [11-11:30 p.m. in Sebaygoland]. The last time I checked was about 11:10 my time and nothing had been posted yet. At that point I had some away-from-computer work that I had to finish before I could go to bed, so I tried to post a quick status report here, but could not because Blogger was down! When it rains it pours.

I do have that show almost ready to upload now and will do my best to have that completed before uploading today's Mike Rivero show. So within about the next four hours you should have both.

All that said, here's today's Jones show.

The Alex Jones Show - June 07 MO
Torrage link: HERE
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read]

Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]



O.K., both No Agenda and the Rivero show are up. Actually they have both been uploaded for some time as I write this. Without going into too much detail, let me just say that I think I ate some bad fish for lunch. Right now I just want to get these links posted and be done for the day.

No Agenda - June 06 SU
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

What Really Happened with Michael Rivero - June 07 MO
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

I owe replies to some comments here and to some messages on places like ExtraTorrent. Not going to be able to do those tonight, but please don't think I'm ignoring you. I'll be back tomorrow.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you, as always for the hard work

Anonymous said...

thx. I found your torrent on tpb.

Wow, Alex's Friday show was great!!

I also listen to Tarply and Rivero.

Haven't heard of No Agenda, I will give it a listen.

I get a pretty large swatch of alternative views using Shoutcast but I appreciate your files!

Thx

HenryParsnip said...

Thanks agaın

Log@N said...

Man I just want to say that I have been downloading your AJ torrents since last August EXCLUSIVELY! You are the best out there. Thank-you for all your hard work and for always being punctual with your uploads.

(PS) I was going crazy last week not being able to get your torrent, I was stuck with the official podcast full of commercials!! I am glad your back and I will visit your blog daily mate!

Log@N said...

ever think of doing a Sunday Jason Bermas torrent?

sebaygo1 said...

Thanks very much for the kind words, everyone.

@Logan
The purpose of this blog is to give people enough options so that they should never be "forced" to deal with the commercial podcasts. I plan to put some easy links in the right column to make that even more user friendly.
As for the Bermas show, I used to upload that. More recently gedude has been doing a great job with it. But he posted this on his site last month --

Well folks it looks like my favorite radio host ends one chapter in his life to begin another. The Infowarrior with Jason Bermas ended it's run on Sunday night May 23rd. From here he'll be heading back home to upstate New York. As for where the show goes from here we can only hope that he pops up somewhere to fill in or hosts his own show again at some point. I wish him all the best and continued success in whatever he does!

http://gedude.blogspot.com/2010/05/infowarrior-with-jason-bermas-end-of.html

Log@N said...

Real shame losing Bermas, but I am sure he will continue the fight in his own way

Log@N said...

Thanx for ULing the PDF e-book files along with your Alex Jones torrent man! Its great to get these books. As usual awsome work man

Log@N said...

Hey Seb, I am so glad you are feeling better, and that your wife is back and safe. I was going crazy having to listen to the AJ podcast full of commercials! And no Schiff on Friday. I really appreciate what you do, and hope you continue this important work you do.