Monday, June 28, 2010

Torrents - 2010 June 28 MO

Alex talks with Charlie Veitch of the Love Police and Dan Dicks of Press for Truth from downtown Toronto where the globalists gathered for the G20 meeting. Other than those guests in the last three-quarters of hour four, today's show consisted of a lot of calls, commentary on some big news stories, and ridiculing Elena Kagan's appearance.

The Alex Jones Show -- June 28 MO
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/6FA8B86DA3415E0996589114B32FD5D0EB2C737E.torrent
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/6FA8B86DA3415E0996589114B32FD5D0EB2C737E.torrent
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read] | [read]

Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]

I'll be back in a few hours with today's Mike Rivero show.

What Really Happened With Michael Rivero -- June 28 MO
Torrage.com link:
http://torrage.com/torrent/8D7902E3D846DB5DED50ECC8DF2361E0531AD37F.torrent
Torrage.ws link:
http://torrage.ws/torrent/8D7902E3D846DB5DED50ECC8DF2361E0531AD37F.torrent

Magnet link: HERE
Wow. Today was one of those days when you just don't feel like doing it, but going ahead and doing it in spite of that seemed like the right thing to do. A day like this makes you hope that tomorrow will be better, and I suppose as long as you have some kind of hope for tomorrow, things aren't entirely black. Thinking about "tomorrow" reminded me of a quote from John Wayne that Sub Lumen shared with me not too long ago. I had to google for it, but I found it pretty easily and as long as I have it at my fingertips I would like to share it with you.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes in to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.

See you tomorrow.

Postscript ::
At approximately 9:00 p.m. Central Time, I took a look at my µTorrent client and discovered that there were 104 seeders for today's Alex Jones torrent. That's the most that I have ever seen for any torrent I have ever uploaded. The highest value I recall seeing previously was seventy-something. The files from this torrent are also uploaded [with plenty of attribution] at ConCen.org. SL says that there are about 40 seeders there currently.So at one golden moment in time we technically were approaching 150 simultaneous seeds.

These really are happy numbers for me. I don't know, but I hope it's a sign of things to come. The pendulum may take a big swing in the other direction tomorrow. The counter is down to 95 even now. But I'm calling this Good News, I do enjoy sharing Good News™!

No comments: