Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Torrents - 2010 June 09 WE

A quick word to those looking for today's Alex Jones torrent: As I write this Alex is in "overdrive," meaning he has extended the broadcast beyond the end of his fourth hour. His announcement of this, late in the 4th hour, said that he was going to do an additional 30 minutes. Past experience indicates that it could be a little more than that.

I was away from my computer during much of the first two hours of today's show and have been preparing my edit from podcast source files. I was not able to get a recording application launched in time to catch the very beginning of the overdrive period, so I'm going to have to wait until that audio is made available online. Occasionally that will take about an hour. All I can say with certainty is that I will have the show uploaded as soon as possible, but that it definitely will be later than usual.

Update: Overdrive has passed the one hour mark and shows no sign of ending soon.
Ended right at the 75 minute mark!

The later part of hour 4 and much of overdrive deals with "Rise of the New Right," a mini-documentary starring Chris Mathews and set to air tonight on MSNBC. I am including with today's torrent files a .pdf version of a script for this program, which was sent to Infowars by an anonymous source. It appears to be an early draft. [big goof on my part; it airs one week from tonight; at least I got it right in the .pdf]

As overdrive approaches the end of its first hour, Alex goes into a rant accusing the Adult Swim [an adult-oriented cable television network that shares channel space with Cartoon Network from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM ET/PT in the US] show, Squidbillies of spreading lies, double-messages and brainwashing related to fluoride.  To be blunt, I don't think Alex really quite "gets" Squidbillies [which he calls a children's show].

I'm finally ready to start uploading. One final caveat: the audio file for the overdrive segment is at 32k bitrate rather than the usual 64K.

The Alex Jones Show - June 9 WE
Torrage link: HERE
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read]

Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]

I may try to post some or all of the available "official" video.



Apparently this was not meant to be an easy day. During today's What Really Happened broadcast, Mike Rivero's connection with his ISP was down. The entire show was done via Mike's phone [iPhone?] connection with GCN. So please anticipate that the quality of these recordings will reflect that. Kind of amazing that he was able to do the show at all!

What Really Happened with Michael Rivero - June 09 WE
Torage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

In my haste to get today's Rivero show uploaded, I messed up on the textfile from which I copy into the various upload forms and mis-named the torrent. It appeared that I was re-uploading What Really Happened - June 08 TU instead of the show for Wednesday the 9th. A couple of hours later I caught the mistake and was able to correct it at TPB, ExtraTorrent and Fenopy. At BTJunkie there's no way to edit a torrent after uploading, but I appended an explanatory comment. Demonoid at the moment is down for maintenance, but I'll follow up there later. Very sorry for any confusion this caused!

There was finally a new episode of Guns and Butter today! I cannot promise that I will upload it tonight, but I will work toward that objective.

Ready! And hopefully no more egregious mistakes.

Guns and Butter - June 09 WE
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

The guest on this week's Guns and Butter was Ellen Brown, author of several books including the classic The Web of Debt: The Shocking Truth About Our Money System [a .pdf copy of which is included in the torrent].

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow
Great work, can't wait

Thanks

HenryParsnip said...

I hope people apprecıate your effort

Anonymous said...

Thanks for G'n'B, of which I am not a regular listener. I downloaded it because of Ellen Brown. I find her explanation the clearest among those who dig into the money making scheme.

Unfortunately, the quality and pitch of her voice is not the easiest on the ears (especially when phoning in to radio stations). But this speech (given at some kind of meeting?) is the clearest I've heard her. So, if you are reading this, you should really give it a try.

Thanks, sebaygo1.