Thursday, June 3, 2010

Torrents - 2010 June 03 TH

The core of today's Jones show was the hour or so that he spent with former Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky. Being familiar with Ostrovsky's Mossad-tell-all books [By Way of Deception and The Other Side of Deception], I was looking forward to the interview. It held some surprises, though, including the revelation that Ostrovsky absolutely believes the US government's official story of who did 911. He also says that he would stake his life on the assertion that Israel was not involved.

The Alex Jones Show - June 03 TH
Torrage link: HERE
What is a Torrage link? [read] | [read]

Magnet link: HERE
What is a magnet link? [read] | [read]

Having finished the Jones uploads I turned my attention to the regular Thursday edition of No Agenda. To my surprise I found that Curry and Dvorak had done their standard mid-week show Wednesday evening, instead of the usual late Thursday morning [Pac time]. Evidently Dvorak was going to be traveling today. I'm delving into the podcast now and will have it uploaded sometime this evening. Also expect today's Mike Rivero program.

What Really Happened with Michael Rivero - June 03 TH
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE

I will try to have yesterday's No Agenda uploaded within the next couple of hours.



Well, it's more than a couple of hours later, but at least now I can try to get a little bit of sleep. The mid-week episode of No Agenda is uploaded to all the usual sites with the exception of Demonoid [down for routine maintenance]. I'll try to catch up there as soon as possible after a few hours of delta waves.

No Agenda - June 02 WE
Torrage link: HERE

Magnet link: HERE
Update June 04 :: When I tired to upload this torrent to Demonoid today, Demonoid told me that it had already been uploaded. To me this meant that either someone had uploaded it for me or that I had been uploading while sleeping. I searched for the torrent but did not find it. Mystery unsolved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly he hasn't seen Fabled Enemies. Most signs point to Israel! Think about it folks all their neighbors hate them. You get ONE of your only allies in the US to war with them and your ass is covered. We are in the thick of the Middle East. Remember the old saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". It's on record (do I sound like Jones?) that Israel is the biggest spy on our country.

sebaygo1 said...

I found the way that he utterly dismissed out of hand any possibility that anyone other than the al qaeda was responsible smelled rather disingenuous.

And when he began explaining that he personally knew that the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty was just a simple mistake, I almost choked on my coffee.