Sunday, August 8, 2010

Torrage.com

Will someone please help me with this?

Torrage.com is one of two [to my knowledge] sites offering a free service for storing torrents online, Torrage.ws being the other. I have been using Torrage.com since shortly after launching this blog, when it was brought to my attention by an anonymous commenter. I began using Torrage.ws during a couple of days of downtime experienced with Torrage.com a few months ago.

Torrage.com has been unreachable for me since Friday [Aug. 6th] afternoon. But when I attempt to verify that status by using http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/torrage.com, that service reports that Torrage.com is NOT down.

I would sincerely appreciate a little assistance. Would someone from the U.S. and someone from outside the U.S. just try going to Torrage.com and let me know what you experience? If it is available for others, I am probably going to be even more mystified, but at least I'll know the problem is at my end.

Thank you.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

torrage.com unreachable for me 9p.m. CA timeaug 8th.

kpolsson said...

IE says it connot display the webpage, torrage.com
From here in Canada, 9:24 PM Aug 8.

Anonymous said...

hi sebaygo,

torrage.com is down in Europe too

as it's my fault u are using the caches :), here are two more for you, to choose from:
http://zoink.it/
http://thehashden.org/


thx for all your hard work, it is highly appreciated and useful!

be good & take care!

BeThePeople

Some Other Guy said...

That downforeveryone page says it's up, but if click on the actual URL I get a "server not found" error.

6:30am EDT, August 9th, USA.

sebaygo1 said...

Thanks VERY much, everyone!! This was beginning to make me crazy.

And particular thanks to BeThePeople [it is great to see that name still around] for the tips on the other two sites. Zoink.it I have heard of, have seen the name somewhere, but have never investigated. The other one is entirely new to me. I will definitely look into both.

Thanks again, everyone!

Anonymous said...

same for me.. site says its up, but when i go to the url, its not there.

anyway, just wanted to say thanks to sebaygo for all your work with these torrents. it seems like every 6 months or so, whoever is uploading the shows has to stop, and someone else has to step up. youve been at it for about a year or so now? great work!

Paul said...

in UK torrage is offline 18.23 GMT

Anonymous said...

firefox doesnt load the site in canada

sebaygo1 said...

Thanks again to everyone who has helped with feedback about torrage.com. I now feel fairly certain that my ISP is not playing a cruel trick on me, and that I am not hallucinating!

And to respond to the comment about length of service: yes, I have been doing this to one degree or another for just about a year and a half now. I began in February 2009, uploading only the Jones show only at Demonoid. It has grown a little since then!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are aware but google in cencoring your site. when you type sebaygo it shows results for sebago (shoes, and ect...). still too broke to help, but if you are ever in montreal, I'll help any way I can.

not trying to get this posted.