Monday, August 30, 2010

Donation Page Development

The Donation Page here now has functionality. Partially. I hope.

I am offering a choice of services for those wanting to contribute money to help support the work here -- Revolution MoneyExchange and PayPal. RME is free to donor and recipient. PayPal takes a cut of whatever funds you send.

The Revolution MoneyExchange link should be functional.

The setup for PayPal I expect to have finished by this time tomorrow.

Big thanks to all who have expressed an interest in donating, and to all who give encouragement

4 comments:

Nighted said...

Get 'er goin'. Hopefully I'll be the first to donate (actually, no I hope others beat me to it). C'mon guys, just give up $5 every other month or so.

Brit torrent said...

if you make a payment in paypal choose pay pal gift and no money is lost (thats if you do not request immediately)

999SilverDog said...

Look forward to seeing the PayPal link. I tried to setup a Revolution account first, but it won't let me do so being outside the USA (unless I was doing it wrong??)

999SilverDog said...

I just tried the Revolution link again - I do have an account registered, but I can't get the registration process completed any further like to make any kind of payment - as it only allows USA addresses, no way my GB address can input.

Reckon I'll just have to wait on paypal, I do have account there.