Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Housekeeping - Aug 11 WE

Just a few quick odds and ends that I want to cover in this one.

First, a quick and no doubt overdue hello to our two most recent blog followers. I believe that would be "GODS Cherubim" and... oh, goodness. I can't remember if the other is Jafar or Logan! Apologies. As usual with memory failure, I'll blame it on old age. Whatever the case... sincerely, welcome.

Thanks to all who have offered suggestion during my most recent uploading difficulties at TPB. Editing torrents, any part of uploaded torrents is still not working at PirateBay, so that limited my ability to try certain suggestions. Here is what I did do, however, and it seems to be working fine insofar as I am able to get uploads to Audio/Other to go through first try these days.

sebaygo1_torrents_info_PLEASE-READ.txt
became
sebaygo1_TorrentsAndBlogInfo_ver2.pdf

and

Alex_Jones_Show_info_2010_08_10.txt
became
Alex_Jones_Show_info_2010_08_10.txt.nfo

Since that seems to be working, I'm going to continue with that until there is good reason to change.

As you may have noticed today, Torrage.com is back among the living [or at least is undead]. No explanation on the site anywhere of why they were down for 5 days, but all seems to be working flawlessly. Thanks again to all who helped me investigate that mystery.

The only other "news" I can think of right now is that it's only about a week and a half until Mike Rivero's new show debuts on RBN. I am most interested to see in what ways it will [or won't] be different from his GCN show.

It's been nice to see new names [and the return of an old one or two] writing comments here. It may sound trite, but as far as I am concerned comments are an important renewable resource here, providing a lot of the energy that keeps this blog going.

3 comments:

Jafar said...

yes its me Jafar the new member I feel bad listing to Alex Jones using torrents but his commericials are soo long on the radio and I dont have the time to sit through the whole show because I want to listen to all of it. Alex doesn't mind his material on torrents he even says it himself I can support him other ways by buying all the coool apparel on his site.

sebaygo1 said...

Welcome, Jafar.

I don't think there is any reason to feel badly about listening to the Jones show in this form. Though he doesn't talk about it a lot, yes, I have heard him mention with approval the fact that his shows and movies are shared via bit torrent.

And the big picture is the fight against tyranny and oppression... the struggle to agitate, educate and motivate... not whether Cal-Ben sells a few more bars of soap this month.

999SilverDog said...

Hey, I subscribe to PPtv, but sebaygo1's torrents make it so very much nicer to listen to on-the-go. In fact I listen to the torrents a lot even if I watch the live tv show back home, as I often want to replay specific points made in the show.