Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Alex Jones Show -- 2012 Nov 07 WE

From the Infowars web site :: On the Wednesday, November 7 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex breaks down the re-election of Barack Obama and its implications for America, the world, and the global financial crisis and war.

He talks about a sudden surge in gun sales as fear spreads that the administration will restrict the Second Amendment in Obama's second term.

On today’s show, Alex talks with former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura about the election.

He also talks with Bev Harris of Black Box Voting about widespread vote fraud.

50+ doses of fire ant venom continue to be kicking my butt, plus I think I tried to do a little too much yesterday. What I have for you for today's Jones show is the PrisonPlanet.tv "members' edit" file -- the whole show in one MP3 (ostensibly commercial free). I will do my very best to have more typical uploads tomorrow.

http://kiwi6.com/file/b0w9n97lp4
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lhun38

No comments: