Monday, November 5, 2012

Blog Misc -- 2012 Nov 05 MO

A couple of "heads-up" items. First, the final Third-Party Presidential Debate is happening tonight. I don't have a comprehensive list of where it will be aired, but I will probably be watching it online either at RT.com or on their RTAmerica YouTube channel.

Second, I'm kind of afraid that I'm about to be temporarily side-lined by probably nothing more exotic than a common cold. I feel pretty miserable right now, and it's been getting worse as the day has gone on. The fever is the worst.

I'm hoping to do most, if not all of my usual Monday work. I am a little more worried about Tuesday. Alex Jones is going to be broadcasting some election day content that I want to get uploaded here in a timely manner.

5:30 to 6pm Gerald Celente

6:30 to 7pm Max Keiser

7:30 to 8pm Wayne Madsen

8:30 to 9pm Paul Craig Roberts

9:30 to 10pm Lew Rockwell

10:30 to 11pm Nomi Prins

11:30 to Midnight Webster Tarpley
All I can say at this point is that I will do as much as I can.

Also, I'm pleased to see comments starting to come in on this post from Saturday. If you haven't read it yet, please do, and please share your thoughts. Thanks.

No comments: