Friday, March 28, 2014

Blog Misc -- 2014 Mar 28 FR -- Network Trouble

My internet connection has been down three time (that I know of) in the past two hours. The interruptions have been of less than twenty minutes, but the most recent one prevented me from being able to record the start of The Ben Swann Show. So, I guess I'll be working from podcast files on that today. Hope this straightens out very soon. Otherwise, it's going to really complicate my day.

Just an F.Y.I.

Update (12:01): Minutes after posting this I lost connection again, for about 25 minutes this time. But it's back for now and I'm going to try to record the second hour of Ben Swann.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the FYI, keep us posted. I've decided to learn about bitcoin by donating some to you. your work is appreciated.

sebaygo1 said...

Thanks very much!