Monday, March 10, 2014

The Ben Swann Show -- 2014 Mar 10 MO

Show description from BenSwann.com/radio :: NSA working on legislation to prevent journalists from reporting on government surveillance programs.

Our call-in guest, Charlie Earl, the Libertarian candidate for Ohio governor, who has filed a lawsuit for being kicked off the ballot in Ohio.

Today was the premier of Ben Swann's new show on the Republic Broadcasting Network. I did not get tuned in until about 18 minutes into the first hour, so for the "hour 1a" file I had to rely on the RBN podcast file, which had audio problems that I did not hear while listening live. The last hour and a half of the show I was able to record it live from the stream. I don't know if I'll be able to do that every day, but today it was the better solution. Hopefully things will go more smoothly all around tomorrow. Also, I anticipate uploading this as a torrent beginning tomorrow.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mypsav

No comments: