Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Housekeeping - 2011 Jun TU

.
First, a quick note about how the relocation process is progressing.

I'm happy to say that we are not under as much of a harsh schedule to complete the move-in at the rental house as was first represented in the lease agreement. All the utilities will be in our name before the end of this week and the moving company's truck should be here with our stored belongings either Thursday or Friday of next week. It will be that arrival day, and possibly the day after when I may not be able to work at the computer.

One of the final details is getting an ISP, and it appears that there is no choice in the matter. For cable internet, the only option in that location is Comcast.

Second, an apology for taking so long to post a report on donations I received during the month of May. I will endeavor to report on June's contributions sooner after the end of this month.

Net funds received from PayPal (after they deducted their service charges) was $52.30. Below is a list of donations month-by-month since the first ones received in September of last year.


The work I do on this blog is "my job" these days. I didn't start it and I don't continue it as a way to make money, but rather because I believe that spreading this information is important. Anytime anyone in these hard economic times finds that they have the willingness and the ability to donate in support of what I do here, any donation of any size is sincerely appreciated.


1 comment:

Hippie said...

I need a nickle for some bazooka joe bubble gum :P