Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Infowars Nightly News -- 2013 Jan 28 MO (missing)

18+ hours after last night's episode of the Infowars Nightly News should have finished, I am unable to find it, in whole or in part, at any of the locations I generally rely on -- PrisonPlanet.tv, the Alex Jones YouTube channel, YouTube channels Astonisher3 and AlexJonesComplete. And though it is not present on PrisonPlanet.tv (the primary source), there is no explanation there as to WHY it is not present.

I seldom am able to watch the 7:00 p.m. broadcast, and last night was no exception. I rely on PPTV to have an MP4 file posted for download, often before midnight of the broadcast night. Please leave me a comment if you saw a broadcast or rebroadcast last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was trying to find it myself. Thought I was losing my marbles!

Anonymous said...

there are a couple of copies on youtube now