Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blog Misc -- 2013 Jan 15 TU

Just a quick hello. Mrs. S and I got home last night from our over-the-weekend trip to Arkansas to visit my son, AA, and his excellent girlfriend. They were wonderful, gracious hosts and on our last night with them I was privileged to hear (for the first time in about 19 years) my son play piano. He's a natural talent, and I'm very grateful to his girlfriend for helping him kindle an interest in an instrument that was rather forced on him as a kid.

It is good to be back home, but even after a reasonably good night's sleep I am still surprisingly tired. I'm hoping that I can get more or less up to speed by tomorrow, but I'll do what I can today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. We've missed you. Your absence really left a void.

Anonymous said...

Delighted to hear that you had a fine time on your trip and most pleased that you are again on line. I truly missed your daily postings. Warmest regards, Steve

Anonymous said...

thanks for all you do mate....

its really appreciated

sincerely

da ninja