Sunday, July 17, 2011

Donations Review - Month of June, 2011

.
In spite of all the chaos in my life during June (or perhaps because of it), during that month more financial contributions were received than in any of the nine previous months that we've been set up to accept donations. Here is a comparison of donations received so far.


As you can see, slightly more than $104 was given via PayPal (net amount after PayPal deducts their transaction fees), which was certainly a great amount though not a monthly record via that avenue. What made June truly momentous was a single contribution of $100 that came via physical mail from a first-time donor. Not only was I amazed and humbled by this gift, it came at such a wonderful time. Only a very few days after this arrived, we needed to immediately open a local bank account. We had already researched a number of banks and had decided upon the one we wanted to go with. Their minimum amount to open a checking account: $100.00.

My sincere thanks to all who help support the work that I do here. As I've said, this is my job at this time in my life. I am immensely grateful to all who find value in what I do and who have the willingness and who have the ability in these tough times to help financially -- no matter the amount, it is all important.

Donations received so far for the month of July: $0.00.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish i could donate to you and would even tho im in the same situation but the amount of work paypal takes since i have a credit card to send an echeque is shit. perhaps a email interac at this point is better. either way keep up the great job i hope you find something worthwhile soon and continue this as a hobby.

sebaygo1 said...

I am always reachable via email at the address one might imagine: sebaygo1 at gmail dot com