Sunday, November 3, 2013

What Really Happened with Michael Rivero -- Goodbye RBN

This is the most recent notice posted on Michale Rivero's web site.

ANNOUNCEMENT: As of November 1, 2013, I am no longer affiliated with the Republic Broadcasting Group. The reason is purely financial. RBN sells ad space at my web page, but the fee for those ads has not been forthcoming. Were I rich I would not hesitate to remain at RBN, but I cannot work for free and give away ad space, so I must seek other opportunities at this time. Barring a new radio opportunity I will focus on completing these two eBooks I have been working on, including "The Blueprint For The New America."

Thanks to our loyal radio audience for their support.

It is my sincere hope that Mike will find an acceptable deal with another radio outlet in the near future. Losing his show would be a great loss, indeed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sick to the stomach to hear the news that Mike is no longer broadcasting his show especially at such a vital time for world events. If this is not sorted out by RBN its another win for the suits in the Whitehouse and Wall Street.

colin rogers said...

Gutted to hear that yet again....Mike really knows how to upset the establishment.