Thursday, November 21, 2013

Blog Misc. -- 2013 Nov 21 TH

I want to give blog users a heads-up about probable changes in the amount of time I will be able to devote to working here during the next couple of days. Mrs. S's parents are coming for an early Thanksgiving visit, arriving mid-morning Saturday. This is the first time they've come to see us since well before our relocation to Texas and it's the first time we have been able to see them at "holiday time" in several years. In short, it's kind of a big deal.

We've had to postpone shopping for the Thanksgiving meal until this evening, due to a very tight budget. I'm hoping to get my usual Thursday uploads done today, but some may be a little later than they typically are, due to time spent shopping and early "prep" work. I honestly cannot say just how much I'll be able to do here on Friday and Saturday, but I will do all that is reasonably feasible under the circumstances. Everything should be more or less back to normal for Monday and probably for Sunday.

I appreciate your understanding and patience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice weekend Sebaygo. Appreciate everything you do.

Anonymous said...

Family comes first, enjoy a good weekend off instead of trying to squeeze this in.