Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Infowars Nightly News -- 2013 Nov 04 MO

It is after 1:30 a.m. [CST] and for over two hours I have been downloading the 512.96 MB .mp4 video file of this evening's Infowars Nightly News video file from PrisonPlanet.tv. According to my browser's current estimate, I have hours yet to go on this download.  I'm not even at the halfway point yet.

I do not know if the problem is PrisonPlanet or my beloved ISP, but other (smaller) downloads that I have done while this was in "progress" have proceeded at a more-or-less normal pace.

My intention is to eventually download this, edit out the eight or nine commercials and promos, and then upload it to my YouTube channel. But it appears that is not going to happen until after I have had some sleep.

Until then, there is one option I can offer blog users.

Ron Gibson does a fantastic job of uploading All the Alex Jones products to YouTube. Frankly, I don't know how he does it. I speculate that he uses some software that I don't know to record the Nightly News as it's streaming. If anyone knows what application is capable of that, I would surely appreciate a tip.

Anyway, here is a link to his upload of the full video of Monday's Infowars Nightly News.
http://youtu.be/SLrjP79o9Go


No comments: