Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Blog Misc -- 2013 Apr 23 TU



The 3 year anniversary of the launch of this blog is coming in five days.

I have made mention over the years of various health issues with which I have to deal -- heart disease, peripheral artery disease, high blood pressure, diabetes (and complications there of), etc. But one of the things that I'm working against that impacts my ability to do the work of this blog most is deteriorating eyesight.

I am currently using the strongest over-the-counter reading glasses that I'm able to find and they are just no longer doing the job. My vision deficiency makes doing my daily work for the blog take longer. Distance vision is still o.k. using these "readers," but working at the monitor seems more difficult each day.

I suspect that an eye exam, prescribed lenses plus frames will probably cost abount $200 or more, and I do not have $200 to spare. I don't like to directly ask for donations, but I am asking this... if you have received significant value from this blog in the last three years, please help me out on this.

Any donation of any size is truly appreciate.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post link to your email address. I'd like to inquire about sending a donation.

sebaygo1 said...

Email can be sent to sebaygo1 at gmail dot com.