Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Blog Misc -- 2013 Apr 16 TU

I am currently listening to the third hour of The Alex Jones Show. Alex has announced that he is going to be doing at least a partial, perhaps a full fourth hour with Stewart Rhodes of Oathkeepers. He also said that after some period of rebroadcast, Jakari Jackson and David Knight will be back on live. As with yesterday's extended broadcast hours, they will apparently be taking a lot of calls as well as covering any relevant news as it breaks.

I will continue to listen to the stream and probably will just leave a recorder running so that I can share whatever seems interesting. I'll post updates here as things happen.

update 3:50 p.m.
I now no longer have a netbook on which I can record the Infowars stream while doing editing on my desktop computer. There's no way to edit and record at the same time on the desktop. I'm trying not to curse.

update 7:20 p.m.
The extended broadcast today ended at 5:00 p.m. and consisted largely of Jarkari Jackson and David Knight taking calls -- some interesting and some less so. I'm including with the regular radio show upload a roughly half-hour segment from hour five that contains the Stewart Rhodes interview. The first minute or so is missing. Sorry.

Links will be posted in just a few minutes.

No comments: