Monday, April 15, 2013

Blog Misc -- 2013 Apr 15 MO

update
Today The Alex Jones Show broadcast is going to have a run time of approximately six more than seven hours. I am fairly certain that GCN will only provide podcast audio of the first four hours. I was able to start a record at the beginning of hour five so I will be able to edit and upload the entire show. Hours five, six and seven had no commercial breaks, so the uploaded files will be longer than in my usual uploads.

Watching the intense TV coverage of the Boston Marathon bombing while also listening to Infowars is obviously going to affect the rest of the uploads I typically do on Monday. Bear with me and understand that I'll have as much uploaded as I can, when I can.

Thanks.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a hero. Thanks for your diligence in doing all of this. I can't express how much it is appreciated...God Bless

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate what you're doing! waiting eagerly to hear today's show

thank you!