Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blog Miscellaneous -- 2012 Mar 21 WE

As you may have noticed in the "Recent Comments" section in the right column, "Anonymous" has chosen a name (The Aeromaster) and has so far attached the text below as a comment 13 times.
The Alex Jones Show is the cutting edge of investigative journalism and broadcasting in America today. It is very unfortunate that Seybago has such little regard for this extremely important broadcast. A few years ago we had a much more dedicated person named Sig Garrett editing and posting the Alex Jones Shows every day, but Seybago arbitrarily took over this edit and posting. I am certain that most people come to this blog to download the edited Alex Jones files, and if Seybago does not continue editing these files every day this blog will quickly become obsolete. By the way Seybago, we are currently building a website for this purpose as the result of your neglect, so if you want to continue receiving “support” for your "efforts" we strongly recommend that you continue to properly edit the Alex Jones Show every day, or we will do what needs to be done! Sincerely, The Aeromaster
I have no intention of getting into a pissing contest with this person. If he/she wants to post comments sprinkled with untruths about what a horrible person I am, I guess maybe that comes with the territory. But I also have no intention of allowing him/her to nuke the blog with comments so that his/her posts are the only ones that can be seen. Therefore, I am turning on comment moderation... something I never wanted to do again. I hope this will be temporary, and I regret any inconveniences caused by it.

I wish The Aeromaster (and the rest of "we") godspeed in building their site. Feel free to post the name and URL here in a comment. Once. Not 13 times.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Mr, S. His complaints are ludicrous. I never complain or give orders to someone who is providing me something for free.

-mz

Anonymous said...

dittoasermi adive!

colin rogers said...

Could I have a cherry on mine?...with maybe a little icing round the sides?

raziel871 said...

The Aeromaster . .

Analmaster more like, go get a prison planet.tv membership loser & also don't claim to be "we" as there is nobody else complaining.

Anonymous said...

Crybaby Vs Crybaby. Alex Jones is the man for hard hitting truth. There is no doubt. Some people put the just can't handle it. Some people just done want to hear that stuff. So instead this will listen to water downed truths and half truths so they don't worry thier pretty little minds. As for me, I prefer my thruths to be true.

kpolsson said...

I listen to all WCR, and selected AJ shows, usually for particular guests or topics. My preference is single file with no commercials (including AJ making his plugs), but I will gladly take the files any way I can find them, and edit and concatenate them to how I want them. I would offer to share my edits, but I'd be behind by a month or more, so it would be of little use to most people.