Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Regarding the Rest of this Week

.
I just sat down at the computer to upload today's Alex Jones Show all-in-one mp3 to a file host and saw that Hippie had already uploaded the hour by hour version of the show about a half hour ago. I have heard from a few people that do prefer the single file format, so here is the link for that:

http://kiwi6.com/file/tm1jo24vlh

Today's broadcast went about 30 minutes into a fourth hour for a conversation with Dr. Paul Connett of FlourideAlert.org. Look in the near future for an Infowars "video report" featuring an uninterrupted interview with Connett.



Now, as for the rest of this week, here is what I know.

I had been planning on creating an "open" post so that those who are interested in helping could post links to shows they are able to upload over the next few days. Comments would of course have been set to no moderation.

But, since Hippie has volunteered to be a regular contributor (at least for the duration of my absence), I think I'll try to do a similar thing in a slightly different way. Rather than having any and all links added as comments to a single post, I will ask that any who are interested in helping add their links as comments to the relevant daily post that will be being created by Hippie.

Today is probably the last day I will have any appreciable time online until we are in Houston on Friday evening. I may be able to check email here Wednesday evening. Thursday evening we are going to be mopping, vacuuming, etc. -- our final cleanup effort -- and then we will retire to a hotel room here for the night. I think that place has free wifi, but between the exhaustion of cleaning all evening and our plan to depart for Houston about 5:00 the next morning, I probably won't spend much time on the computer. Thank goodness the little old netbook is still holding together, though.

Our goal is to be at the corporate housing apartment in Houston by 5:00 p.m. Friday. Normally, if traffic is decent, it is about a 10 hour trip, but this time we are will have with us two cats who have never been in a car for more than 30 minutes! I am fairly certain that I am not going to be in a condition conducive to getting any real work done Friday night. I would like to at least get the computer equipment unpacked, but that will be on a movers' truck that won't arrive until sometime during the next week.

I do hope to get back to work on Saturday, doing at least the Tarpley show -- both as a torrent and as an upload to a filehost.

Between now and then I hope you will keep Mrs. S and me in your thoughts and prayers. And maybe a few good wishes for the fur kids, that they will be brave in their new world.

Finally, my most sincere thanks for all the support and encouragement you have given along the way to here.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for great job sebaygo1 and thanks to Hippie too.

Unknown said...

safe travels, sebaygo!

colin rogers said...

take care & god speed buddy!