Monday, May 23, 2011

College Conspiracy

WMV:
http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/6416228/College_Conspiracy_(_NIA_Alex_Jones_Gerald_Celente_).6416228.TPB.torrent

College Conspiracy is the most comprehensive documentary ever produced about higher education in the U.S. The film exposes the facts and truth about America's college education system. 'College Conspiracy' was produced over a 6 month period by NIA's team of expert Austrian economists with the help of thousands of NIA members who contributed their ideas and personal stories for the film. NIA believes the US college education system is a scan that turns vulnerable young Americans into debt slaves for life.

6 comments:

sebaygo1 said...

There is certainly a lot of important truth in this documentary, and I have thoroughly enjoyed other short films from NIA. But, watching Peter Schiff's most recent video blog has given me a somewhat different outlook on NIA themselves.

Just playing devil's advocate, I would recommend watching that, either before or after watching College Conspiracy.

Schiff video:
http://sebaygo1.blogspot.com/2011/05/other-shows-2011-may-21-sa.html
or
http://youtu.be/e8M7Q9T4NfI

sebaygo1 said...

For the record, I did not mean for my comment (below) to imply that I was in any way unhappy with what Hippie posted. In fact, I was just about to post something similar myself. I have nothing but kudos for Hippie!

Hippie said...

ha, no I didn't find your comment a problem. I'm not sure if Ive seen a NIA docu before, but just the title alone begs to question motivations, nobody is in things for no reason. I havent watched it yet, been working... but I was guessing that most people who would watch anything of conspiracy sorts already had a Question things mentality. Thanks for the info about Schiff and NIA, will indeed take your advice and give it a listen also!

Hippie said...

decent video, numbers are tossed around. 1 thing vs another in inflation the past few years but not other things that increased more or didnt. It's well put together, no doubt. It has holes, but it also has truths. Im not that guy that can break things down to infinity, nor cares to. Thats my blurb on this, now to watch seb's recommendation!

sebaygo1 said...

I have posted YouTube links to three other NIA films that I felt were worth my time when I watched them. They show up just below the stuff about the Monday Peter Schiff show.

Hippie said...

cheers!