Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Impending Absence

As I mentioned here at the beginning of the month, Mrs. Sebaygo and I will be visiting Houston, Texas at the end of this month.

The specific dates are Friday the 25th through Monday the 28th.

Though I expect to have some access to the blog during those days, I am not likely to have much time to work. The purpose of this trip is to get an idea of "the lay of the land" down there. We are going to try to learn a little about decent neighborhoods that are close to where Mrs. S. would be working. [Her employer is closing their office here and consolidating most everything into their Houston corporate headquarters.]

We hope to get a sense of the availability and cost of rental housing, etc., etc. The company has a Houston realtor who tries to help with these sorts of visits, but it really is a rather short time to learn a lot. Also, we are driving, so we will probably use up 10 hours or more doing that on Friday and on Monday.

Depending on my level of exhaustion and how well my health holds up generally, I hope to be back to work again here on Tuesday the 29th.

Wish us luck and safe journey!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck, sebaygo- hope you can find a nice rental