Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jones Show Inquiries

I want to address some questions and comments that I have received here and at Demonoid. I will quote them in the order they were posted.
[1st] (posted 2 days ago at Demonoid as a comment to the Jan 28 Jones Show torrent)
the f man...where are the calls supposedly some guy called the show in claiming they were from the white house and theres gonna be a pole shift in march...tryin to find it but you cut out a last hour
I cut out a last hour?!!? Anyone who believes I am cutting out hours of shows is welcome to get their files elsewhere... or better yet, do their own recording!


[2nd] (this more civil Anonymous comment was posted here two days ago)
HI. I heard reports that AJ had a woman caller on his show on the 28th that talked about an upcoming pole shift that is either planned by or known about by the elites. I didn't hear it in your torrent file.. is it possible that it was lost during a similar network drop... or am I chasing a red herring?
Let me explain how I "process" the Alex Jones Show each day.

There are some shows that feel the necessity to record for their live streams [Cutting Through the Matrix and What Really Happened are two examples] in order to get the best possible audio quality. It's mostly that the podcast files that they make available online are 32K bitrate or less, while I can get 64K from the stream.

GCN makes 64K bitrate podcast files available [Alex Jones Show, Peter Schiff Show, et al] online, usually in a reasonably timely manner. These days I rely on the GCN podcast files most all the time for the Jones show. It makes a little less work for me, eliminates the occasional overlap when Alex goes into "overdrive" at the same time that I have to be live-recording Mike Rivero, etc.

Most days I do listen to most of Alex's broadcast, but usually I'm multi-tasking and he does not have 100% of my attention. I don't recall anything unusual about the January 28th broadcast, but I am an old guy and my memory is not the greatest. That stipulated, I can promise you that I do not "cut out" hours or minutes. If anyone EVER has any indication that something similar has happened, PLEASE bring it to my attention!

When Alex goes into a 4th hour these days, it is usually for significantly less than a full hour. More often than not, it's for five minutes, which is what it appears to have been on January 28th. The only thing that I have to offer as a check against the accuracy of my work is to provide the audio and video from the Registered-User (members') Area at the PrisonPlanet.TV site.
20110128_Fri_Alex.wmv (approx. 600 mb)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W684CEL0

20110128_Fri_Alex.mp3 (whole show in one file, commercial-free)
http://ifile.it/1z6t09u

[3rd] (received as a private message early today at Demonoid, from a different username than the first comment above)
hey do you by any chance have the feb 4th alex jones show? Some really weird things happened and even got edited out that day. Nobody seems to have an original recording.
I must confess that I was occupied with other things during a lot of Friday's broadcast, and when I'm going through the podcast files to edit out commercials I don't take the time to listen to every minute. Still, I don't recall any "weird things" from the part that I did hear. The most out of the ordinary occurrence was an exchange that Alex had with a frequent caller named John (who also calls Rivero a lot), that ended with Alex telling him to never call again.

Can anyone provide me with specifics about any weirdness on the 4th? The user at Demonoid said that these "things" were "even edited out that day," so I doubt that he would be interested in the files that are archived in the PrisonPlanet member's area, and I would not have any other additional files to offer.

I don't currently see a practical way for me to start live-recording the Jones show, and for that matter I am not yet convinced that there is a real advantage to doing so.

I'm very interested in hearing from anyone who can shed some light on all this. Thanks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

recording streaming audio is almost as eazy as capping it as it comes... and yes there is a difference... Ive said this before but REPLAY MEDIA CATCHER works with such things, but not all! you have RTMP and scanners for RTMP files, with that its added to media catching

sebaygo1 said...

I have tried using REPLAY MEDIA CATCHER, some months ago when I was given a copy. I had a devil of a time getting it installed and was not able to get it to work properly for me. I will readily admit that the problems may well have been entirely due to my ignorance.

My knowledge of such software and the underlying technology is rudimentary at best. I do not know what RTMP is, or what the letters stand for. But with my crude tools and limited skills I do make available something like 50-60 hours of programming each week.

I am certain that my systems are neither the best nor the most efficient, but they work for me. If there is someone who would like to help me do things better, though, I am surely willing to learn. But please be willing to proceed slowly and go easy on the jargon.

raziel said...

I have been downloading the original feed since you were last ill & I have to say that a pole shift doesn't stand out in my mind.

The editing you do is a good thing as the commercials are very boring!

BeThePeople said...

Hi sebaygo1, it's me :)

I'm no help in regards to the question, if there was a difference between the live stream and the podcast. But I find your torrents to be done perfectly, timely and all the rest.
...And I'll just keep on counting on you -haha, no pressure there :)*
Even if they edited the show before release (which could be to ship around legal ramifications), I wouldn't give it much thought.

On the other side of things: if you want to rip streams, you can try this:
http://streamripper.sourceforge.net/
if you have win32 and prefer a GUI (GraphicUserInterface): this looks really easy: http://people.umass.edu/jvight/SimpleRipper/

*
On a personal note: please take good care of yourself and yours; I would hate to see your resources stretch thin under the burden you've taken on.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I say thank you for what you do. I've always founded it interesting that instead of these people just going to a different source, they attack. Oh well. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your amazing work.
Please dont let those weirdo discourage you.
your work is truly appreciated.
I have no other way to be informed since I have to work all the time.
Seb T.

RAZIEL said...

Looks like the pole shift as some truth to it: this is from WASTSONS WEBSITE:
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/february2011/070211_pole_shift.htm