Monday, February 7, 2011

Donations Review

I realized this evening that it has been some time since I summarized the cash contributions that have been received in support of the effort this blog represents.

This table shows the net (after PayPal deducts their transaction fees) donation receipts from the time I finally got the PayPal account operational in September of last year through the end of last month.


Net contributions so far for the month of February, 2011 are $9.31.

The work that you see reflected on the pages of this blog IS my job these days. I started in this and continue with it because I saw value in exposing as many people as possible to voices offering alternatives to what mainstream corporate media shovels out each day.

If you find value in the work that I do, and you find yourself willing and able to support this work, any donation of any size is always sincerely appreciated.

Update :: Feb 08
I've never published an update regarding donations before, but this has been an extraordinary day. In the past 24 hour or so, the total net cash contributions for the month of February have gone from $9.31 to $27.62. I offer my sincere thanks to all four donors whose generosity is represented in the newer amount.

1 comment:

Roon said...

Just left a small donation for your hard work...thankyou.

PS:the note attached to paypal should read: but "I Can" probably do this on a more regular basis.. Roon

Not: but "can I" probably do this on a more regular basis.. Roon

lol...sounded like I was asking for your permission thanks again ;o)